Tuesday, September 20, 2011

As Summer comes to a close I want to focus on our new fall menu which will be coming out in the next weeks to come.
I have a new risotto which I am introducing this fall:
Hibiscus risotto with honey roasted butternut squash, fresh chanterelle mushrooms and gorgonzola.
It is also about time to bring back our pumpkin ravioli in a cinnamon cream sauce.
Each year I decide to do another ravioli I get protests by clients who literally wait for
months just to get aother bite.
Also new on our menu this year is that I will be offering our Gnocchi as gluten free.
I was surprised at how good the new ones are, so don't even think they won't be!
This winter I am having two different dishes that you can sample them with:
Our first version will be: Gnocchi that are browned with house cured pancetta and served with
bright green parsley pesto.
The other is being served with pulled, braised beef with chanterelle mushrooms; served in a veal demiglaze sauce
it is the perfect cold, rainly item taht you will enjoy.
Also don't forget that if you are a vegan, vegetarian or gluten intolerant we can delete meat or offer rice pasta on most
pasta items on our menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment